Friday 18 April 2008

Cher to headline Caesars Palace

Cher to headline Caesars Palace



Cher has confirmed a long-running rumour that she will be one of the headline acts of the Apostles at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas.
She starts her 90-minute, three-year, 200-show participation on 6 Crataegus oxycantha this class.
Talking about the freshly show, Cher said: "I started in Vegas at Caesars, so I've come wax round. I'm back, and I plan to give my fans the topper experience in time. I think everybody knows I only do things in a big way."
Her act will let in hit songs from her life history and be complemented by choreography, costumes and special personal effects.
The Oscar and Emmy winner has released to a greater extent than 25 albums and sold over 100m records worldwide.
She testament alternate performances at the renowned 4,300-seat locus with the other headline acts of the Apostles, Elton Gospel According to John and Bette Midler.




Evanescence